Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dave007 is on a distinguished road

Default Problem with CityBars demo app

Problem with CityBars demo app

I'm having trouble reading the code samples, I think the code generator mangled them: a line near the end is:
    <<<<<<< HEAD
    so it's git or svn?

Problem starts on the first step for the controller. Please advise where the corrected samples can be viewed or downloaded.

http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2-0...rst_mobile_app

Here's what comes across:
    `var me = this; Ext.Viewport.setMasked({ message: 'Loading...' }); // get the location, then... me.getLocation(function (location) {

// then use Yelp to get the businesses me.getBusinesses(location, function (store) { // then bind data to list and show it me.getDataList().setStore(store); Ext.Viewport.setMasked(false); }); });`

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I just verified that we didnt have any merge conflict pieces in our code like that.

Perhaps you've committed this to some source control repo and had a problem with it?

You can download the examples here:
    http://cdn.sencha.io/architect/architect-examples.zip
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dave007 is on a distinguished road

Default Please verify url on your site

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Ah there was an error in the documentation. Thanks for that, I was looking in the actual example. We'll get this fixed.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1