Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    maestro is on a distinguished road

Default Preview Browser and unnecessary windows

Preview Browser and unnecessary windows

Hello,
    I´m working with SA on windows and my default browser is InternetExplorer (you may ask: why but there are some good reasons). Every time I want to preview my project I get the message that the browser is not supported.

I would be very pleased if I could set a preview browser. It´s very annoying to switch every time to a supported browser and manually refresh the page. And there are some windows that need not to be displayed every time I preview a project: "deploy project" and "running xcopy". It would be great to have an option to hide these windows. I think hitting the preview button should immediately open the defined preview browser with no need to click or close any window.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Noted regarding having the option to have these never appear again.

Once you preview once it's easiest just to Alt+tab and then hit F5 to refresh. Theres no need to continue clicking preview each time you want to preview.

We are also aware of the desire to set a preview browser that is different than you default browser. Thanks for the feedback.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1