Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mahanagarjuna is on a distinguished road

Default GXT 3.0 ListView - Icon + String

GXT 3.0 ListView - Icon + String

Hi,

I am new to GWT/GXT and I need to create a ListView which shows list of Strings with Icons to the Left.

Using templates it seems do able, but not sure how. Need help.

Thanks in advance!

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I would use a CompositeCell that containts the ImageResourceCell and a SafeHtmlCell. All comming from GWT.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jdkida is on a distinguished road

Hi Sven,

I am trying to do the same thing. I got it working with a static icon, but what if I want to use the icon from the model? i.e I have a model that provides an ImageResource, how can I show the image next to the the model string.. Here is what I have so far.. but like i said this will only show a single image, how can I pull the image from the model.

Code:
            resources = GWT.create(AppResources.class);

navStore = new ListStore<NavigationPaneSectionModel>(props.key());
            navStore.add(new NavigationPaneSectionModel("accounts", resources.note(), "Accounts"));
            navStore.add(new NavigationPaneSectionModel("tickets", resources.bino_search(), "Tickets"));
            navStore.add(new NavigationPaneSectionModel("leads", resources.email_add(), "Leads"));

IconCellDecorator<String> iconCell = new IconCellDecorator<String>(resources.note(), new TextCell());

navList = new ListView<NavigationPaneSectionModel, String>(navStore, props.displayLabel());
            navList.setCell(iconCell);
            this.setWidget(navList);

Thread Participants: 2