Vote Rating
    hotdp will become famous soon enough

Default Correct css inside SA

Correct css inside SA

Hi,
    I don't know if it is possible now (have not seen any settings or use of it in the sample projects).
    Is it possible to use the same css inside the Architect as used outside?
    I use many custom icons and some of my pages have a lot of css styling. It's just hard to use the Architect as reference when it looks strange and missing components/styling.

So I still have to refresh the page in a browser all the time when doing som styling and I thought that Architect should minimize this situation?

The css is included in Architect, I just fell that its not what you see is what you get with this "feature" missing.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    abu_hamid is on a distinguished road

If you go to advanced settings in SA you will find a style property and you can do whatever you want. I was perplex like you at first, but if you search well you will find the way to do what you want.

Hope it helps you a bit.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by abu_hamid View Post
    If you go to advanced settings in SA you will find a style property and you can do whatever you want. I was perplex like you at first, but if you search well you will find the way to do what you want.

Hope it helps you a bit.
    I don't see advanced settings? Can you add a screenshot?
    You talk about pointing to a css right? Because its all ready added as resources in the project.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I was talking about the advanced configurations you can make for each object, and you have a line style whre you can put som css for that object.

But, like you i didn't find the way to point at an existing css file. So that is the only solution i came up until i find the right solution.

style.png

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes I know that, but that solution is just temporary...

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by abu_hamid View Post
    I was talking about the advanced configurations you can make for each object, and you have a line style whre you can put som css for that object.

But, like you i didn't find the way to point at an existing css file. So that is the only solution i came up until i find the right solution.

We use SASS so we have to use the whole css and not only on some object. But thanks for trying.

Vote Rating

Could I get a answer from the Sencha team?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

In a future release, the css you include via your resources will be represented in the design canvas.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2