Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    esag_dk is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: (Tree)Grid: refresh only one row, cell or column

Unanswered: (Tree)Grid: refresh only one row, cell or column

I'm using a quite complex TreeGrid and I need to update the values of one column. I assume grid.getView().refresh(false) repaints the whole grid, although it is not necessary here. Is there a way to refresh/repaint only some cells/columns/rows to make it faster?

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You can call the update method on the store to only update the specific row.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    esag_dk is on a distinguished road

Thanks, that's what I've needed!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shankiran7 is on a distinguished road

How can I reload the columnconfig properties of a particular column of the updated row?

I have a scenario in my project wherein a simpleCombox is attached to cells of two different columns 'A' and 'B' and the values in a simpleCombox ( should change dynamically(with help of SQL query from back-end) depending on a selection of value in another simpleCombox (A)..This should happen to each cell as a value selected in A can be different for different rows and subsequently the values in simpleComboBox( will be different.

Please suggest a solution

Thread Participants: 2