Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Tamuha is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Index.html: Possible to add/load something in it while the app is running?

Unanswered: Index.html: Possible to add/load something in it while the app is running?

Hello everyone,

I have the following problem:
    I'm using Google Maps v3 in my app and so I have the following lines in my index.html:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=true"></script>
    I implemented an Offline-Mode in my app that lets it also start when there is no WiFi/UMTS available.

But the problem is, when I start my app in the offline-mode, the google maps part in the index.html is not loaded of course. But when I activity my WiFi then and render my google maps view, I cannot use the map because Google Maps wasnt loaded in the index.html. I have to restart the whole app (with WiFi-activated) to be able to use the map.

So is there a way, to add/load code into the index.html? I would like to update the Google Maps Code in it, as soon as the Wifi/UMTS becomes activated again.

Thanks in advance,
    Florian

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

If online, you could add the <script> tag to the head element. On load of that <script> tag you can set a property on a namespace that says the google maps have been loaded. Then throughout your app you can check this property and if it is false or undefined then create the <script> element.

Disclaimer, this may or may not work
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar