Vote Rating
    smokeman is on a distinguished road

Default controller references

controller references

sorry to be a newb!
    We are considering purchasing architect, and I tried to lay out a sample application this weekend.
    I caught on to everything, but references in a controller. I was able to bind an action to a button, and onclick, fire an error.log event. I tried to add a reference, then error.log the reference, and I'm getting a not defined firebug message.

say I have a panel, with an id of 'MyFirstPanel', defined in the initial viewport.
    then I want to get a reference to that panel, and call it panelRef, so I can do a panelRef.add(childItem)
    why can I not add reference, and define ref as panelRef, and selector as MyFirstPanel?
    am I missing something?
    isn't that supposed to be the panel's id in selector?

I was thinking that would accomplish what I was used to doing in ext3, with ext.getCmp('MyFirstPanel').add(childItem)

Vote Rating

I did find that this is supposed to use Componentquery, but I don't understand how to reference defined components in this manner at all. i tried several tests, such as selector: mainViewport > #MyFirstPanel
    tried with .MyFirstPanel, and without the .,

Can someone explain the heiarchy in use here?
    I read mvc part 3, and componentquery docs, and I'm still lost. Ext.getCmp still worked, so I used that for now.

since this is "architect", shouldn't there be a gui way to simply add a component as a reference in a controller?

Vote Rating

Default bump

bump

no comments so bump!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi