Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    elentirmo is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

I'll be working on fixing bugs in Ext Designer from now until it's done. Let me know if their are any you find especially hideous.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    elentirmo is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your attention!

The most important one for me is this one: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...empty&p=781874. This prevents me from upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.

One thing I also noticed is that stores are no longer instantiated automatically: the "Instantiate stores" option in the project preferences is gone, and stores are not created automatically like they used to be in 1.1. I can of course work around this, but due to the size of my projects I would rather see a fix in Designer.

Finally, it would really make my life a lot easier if this feature could be added: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...e-to-selection. However I appreciate that this might be asking a bit too much for a bug fix release :-)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    yozefff is on a distinguished road

yeah ... the store problem is really a pain in the a** ... I have the same problem .. yes I can work around it , but that's not what I paid for (it used to work).

oh .. about the licences ...

So I have ExtJS3 projects (Designer 1) but also upcomming Touch2 projects (Architect) ... If I upgrade from Designer to Architect ... Do I still have a license for Desginer for future updates? Because I need Designer for my ExtJS3 projects. But I also want to developer for ExtJS4 and Sencha Touch2.

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by yozefff View Post
    yeah ... the store problem is really a pain in the a** ... I have the same problem .. yes I can work around it , but that's not what I paid for (it used to work).

oh .. about the licences ...

So I have ExtJS3 projects (Designer 1) but also upcomming Touch2 projects (Architect) ... If I upgrade from Designer to Architect ... Do I still have a license for Desginer for future updates? Because I need Designer for my ExtJS3 projects. But I also want to developer for ExtJS4 and Sencha Touch2.
    Of course you do. No worries here.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by elentirmo View Post
    Thanks for your attention!

1 - The most important one for me is this one: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...empty&p=781874. This prevents me from upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2.

2 - One thing I also noticed is that stores are no longer instantiated automatically: the "Instantiate stores" option in the project preferences is gone, and stores are not created automatically like they used to be in 1.1. I can of course work around this, but due to the size of my projects I would rather see a fix in Designer.

3- Finally, it would really make my life a lot easier if this feature could be added: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...e-to-selection. However I appreciate that this might be asking a bit too much for a bug fix release :-)
    1. We fixed this in Architect so asking Bharat, who worked on it, to weigh in on this one.
    2. I'll see what I can do here. I'm pretty sure we instantiate them in Architect so could simply be a patch.
    3. While it would be nice, we are doing a non feature release. Bugs only
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jasonsti is on a distinguished road

good to see the links for the older versions, but one problem, there is a server error when it comes to activation, any one else having this problem???

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsti View Post
    good to see the links for the older versions, but one problem, there is a server error when it comes to activation, any one else having this problem???
    If you have an active license for your forum username and are still getting a server error please contact support@sencha.com. We are no longer providing trials for Ext Designer.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    silentkid is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I am currently dealing with ExtJs 3.4 projects now, I tried the two installer here and when I tried to register with my account, it gave a a "server error" message. May I know why is this ?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by silentkid View Post
    Hi,

I am currently dealing with ExtJs 3.4 projects now, I tried the two installer here and when I tried to register with my account, it gave a a "server error" message. May I know why is this ?
    New trials have been turned off since the release of Architect 2. If you previously purchased a license to Ext Designer and/or have bought a license to Sencha Architect, please email designer.feedback at sencha.com and we will activate your account with your licensing info.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar