Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    toxkillfraex is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Audio plugin?

Unanswered: Audio plugin?

I'm kinda looking for an audio plugin and I was wondering if there was one much like in this old thread: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?90379-HTML5-VideoPanel-based-on-Xantus-s-blog-posting.

I managed to get that working for ext 4.0 with a few tiny little edits. (note I'm not super savvy in the library consider me a lucky amateur)

So far nothing turned up and I'm afraid I'd have to create something myself that generates an audio tag with sources and etc.

(since it's really similar to video I might be able to pull it off basing myself of the other plug-in. On the other hand if there's one guy that has this wheel already why should I remake it?)

any help is appreciated

ps: On a side note would it be interesting to post my edit of the plug-in in the plug-in forums or not?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You can post it in the Plugins forum if you get this completed. I am sure others will benefit.

There was also a ux.media plugin floating around as well.

Regards,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1