Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    xun is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Ext.window.Window layout

Ext.window.Window layout

In ext.js 3x, the window component is very layered, so it has a structure as the following:

<div class="x-window-tl">
    </div>
    <div class="x-window-bwrap" id="ext-gen91">
    <div class="x-window-ml">
    <div class="x-window-mr">
    <div class="x-window-mc" id="ext-gen95">
    <div class="x-window-body"> ....

Now in 4x, this is replaced by

<div class="x-window-tl">
    </div>
    <div id="header-1021-body" class="x-window-header-body x-window-header-body-default-horizontal x-window-header-body-default-top x-window-header-body-default x-window-header-body-horizontal x-window-header-body-top x-box-layout-ct">
    ---
    </div>
    <div id="window-1014-body" class="x-window-body ....>
    </div>

How can render a window as before? As i have all of the old styling in place. The current flat layout makes it harder to style.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

The styling for ExtJS4 is completely different than ExtJS3.

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, I noticed that. But is there an easy way to use ext 3 rendering template, because our window styling is built around that. Otherwise it will be a major pain trying to restyle.

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

No, there isn't an easy way to make ExtJS 4 use ExtJS 3 markup.

Note that in ExtJS 4 the markup depends on the browser. In IE6-8 it'll look a lot like it did in ExtJS 3. Only browsers that support advanced CSS features will use the simplified markup.

You should probably take a look at the Sass/Compass stuff if you want to do major theming changes like this. Trying to do it using CSS directly will probably prove a lot more difficult. Generally I've found styling windows using Sass reasonably simple but it obviously will depend on exactly what effect you're trying to achieve.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

that would be a major disappointment.

I wonder if i can ask here about this thread: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?126082-TwinTriggerField

W
    ill someone ever reply to that? Because I cannot find an answer on my own and i have waited for 2 days. thanks

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

You're more likely to get a response if you start a new thread in the Q&A forum rather than posting to an old thread.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

thanks. good to know.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi