Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    shivbhaw is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: list not refreshing with new data

Unanswered: list not refreshing with new data

i am currently working with an app which uses lists dependent on another list. once an option in the first list has been chosen, then the second list uses this variable to get the data for the next list. but when retrieving the second lists data, the server takes a few seconds to respond with the new data. i am currently doing this by setting the proxy with a newly set url with the corrent information.

now when you click on the second list the first time, it can take the value and send it to the server, retrieve it, and show it in the list properly, but the second time around, it tends to have the previously retrieved data. i have tried to do a list.refresh() on the list on the 'load' event on the store, but it still doesnt seem to take the newly retrieved data and refresh it. is this a bug, and if not, what possibilities are there to fix this?

thanks in advance!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure the store you are changing is the one bound to the list?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar