Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ZachG will become famous soon enough

Default ExtJS 4.0.7 to 4.1.0 Conversion

ExtJS 4.0.7 to 4.1.0 Conversion

Now that 4.1 is released, we're upgrading all of our applications from 4.0.7. I'll keep track of things I notice here, and eventually include our compatibility layer.

Ext.AbstractComponent
    • isVisible(): returns false if the component is not rendered. Did not take that into consideration in 4.0.7. Affects menu items that have show() or hide() called before the menu is shown.
    Ext.dom.AbstractComponent
    • get(): If you are manually setting a component's el, you will need to update Ext.cache with the new dom for that element. Otherwise it will pull the original el.dom based on the id.
    Ext.grid.feature.Grouping
    • groupHeaderTpl: The parameter parent passed in by the XTemplate is just an empty object. Use values instead. (EXTJSIV-6050)
    • collapse() and expand(): When used with a locking grid, this component needs to be created through the ftype rather than Ext.create(). (Bug)
    Ext.menu.Menu
    • floatParent and ownerCt: these properties no longer exists. It is now ownerButton​.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I sure this will help others .. thank you for the info.

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    stimpy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

So far I am seeing postional changes.

Margins and padding settings need to be redone. In particular Fieldset elements that contain other objects like form fields seem most effected.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Christiand is on a distinguished road

+1