Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zhichengzhen is on a distinguished road

Default how to use page analyzer? someone please help!

how to use page analyzer? someone please help!

I tried to use page analyzer,but it just doesn't work!

the analyzer page look like below

20120426142509.jpg
    and I don't konw how to make it work? can somebody help me?
    Attached Images

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

You need to type the URL of your app into the box. Your app must be running on the same server as the analyzer or it won't work due to the same origin policy.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    scancubus is on a distinguished road

Default Accumulators

Accumulators

Nige just put out a good article on 4.1 performance. I still cant get a grasp on the accumulators section...

{ "Component.up": { "Ext.Component": "up" }, "CQ.is": { "Ext.ComponentQuery": "!is" }}So, it looks like the object name Component.up is the method you want to analyze, and then

Ext.Component is the src file, and : "up" is the function?

The second one is much more confusing to me. Im assuming CQ is an alternate class name for ComponentQuery, but what i dont get is the "!is".????

He explains this as you are trying to count the number of times the is() method is invoke, so why the !

Also, I cant really use page-analyzer because some of my app uses an iframe, and we call "parent" to get a ref to the main app. Any ideas around what I should do besides change the references?

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

I believe the first part of the accumulator syntax is just an arbitrary name. The next bit is the class name and the last bit is the method name.

I think the ! syntax is used to denote class methods as opposed to instance methods. I thought it was only necessary for static methods but based on that example I guess it must also apply to methods on singletons too.

Thread Participants: 2