Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    M_D is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to change default css for projects generated by sencha command?

Unanswered: How to change default css for projects generated by sencha command?

I followed the ST 2.0 getting started guide and generated a new project structure. However the created app.css was generated with a default sencha touch style (sencha-touch.css?).
    Is it possible to generate projects with the apple style by default? Or how can the app.css be easily updated to the apple style after project generation?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mseeber is on a distinguished road

You would normally style your App using the app.scss file in ./resources/sass/app.scss and compile this file with compass. This will update the css file. You may also have a look at the "Theming" topic in the documentation.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    leaninonlife is on a distinguished road

When using compass compile on app.scss, there are no changes reflected on my recently built app using sencha cmd. What am I missing here?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    nix_v2 is on a distinguished road

Sencha already comes with an apple(ios), android and blackberry css file, this files are located in:

"yourProyect"/sdk/resources/css/

And to load the css in your proyect you need to modify your "app.json" file (is located in your proyect root folder). around line 58

Code:
    "css": [
            {
                "path": "resources/css/app.css", // here you chanch the relative path to the app.json file, in your case you need something like "sdk/resources/css/apple.css"
                "update": "delta"
            }
        ],
    that should do the trick...

Thread Participants: 3