Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    shivam.mishra9 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Is it possible to have multiple charts(touch charts 2) of same type on one panel?

Unanswered: Is it possible to have multiple charts(touch charts 2) of same type on one panel?

Hi,
    Is it possible to load 2 line charts on a single panel? I tried adding two line(even two gauge and even 1 line and 1 gauge) charts in the items configuration of a panel, but it resulted in two overlapping charts(inspite of specifying the hbox/vbox layout with flex properties for items in default config of panel set to 1), but however if i try loading two panels, one containing a line and other containing a gauge chart, in my parent panel it works. However if i try to load two panels with the same type of charts it doesn't works.
    please help
    Thanks and regards,
    Shivam mishra

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    shivam.mishra9 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
    I figured out the error i was making while loading the charts by wrapping them in their panels. I was trying to load the same charts(i.e with same id) on a panel thus saw only 1 chart of that id on my parent panel.
    However the problem of adding two charts as item of a single panel (without wrapping them in another panel), still persists. they overlap.
    help,
    thanks and regard,
    Shivam Mishra

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar