Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Soenhay is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha Touch 2.0 and ASP.Net, Separate Login from Main app

Unanswered: Sencha Touch 2.0 and ASP.Net, Separate Login from Main app

Hi,

I want to have a separate page for the login and for the main app so that if the user accidentally hits the back button it will go back to the login page and redirect the user back to the app as long as their login is still valid.

Currently I have my login view as the initial card for my main app..... Now, due to redirection issues and keeping users logged in, I would like to have a separate login to authenticate users which will then redirect to a separate main app..... any suggestions?

I am using Sencha Touch 2.0 in a ASP.Net Web Application to develop a mobile webapp. I would like to have a login.aspx or default.aspx for the login which redirects to app.aspx.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend keeping everything in a single app so that you don't have to download and execute all the javascript multiple times improving performance.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Soenhay is on a distinguished road

I agree.... I ended up just redirecting to the same page to test it out and it is noticeably slower on a mobile device. Most likely due to loading Sencha twice.... I will come back to this later.

Thread Participants: 1