29 Apr 2012 6:34 AM #1
SDK tools Beta3 not working
SDK tools Beta3 not working
Here is my app.js
Ext.require([ 'Ext.Ajax', 'Ext.util.DelayedTask', 'Ext.String', 'Ext.Date', 'Ext.Array', 'Ext.TaskManager', 'Ext.EventManager', 'Ext.data.Store', 'Ext.window.Window', 'Ext.window.MessageBox', 'Ext.layout.container.Absolute', 'Ext.menu.Menu', 'Ext.form.field.Text', 'Ext.form.field.Date', 'Ext.form.Label', 'Ext.form.field.ComboBox', 'Ext.form.field.Checkbox', 'Ext.form.CheckboxManager', 'Ext.form.field.Display', 'Ext.form.Panel', 'Ext.form.FieldAncestor', 'Ext.form.Basic', 'Ext.form.action.Load', 'Ext.form.action.Action', 'Ext.form.action.Submit', 'Ext.container.Viewport', 'Ext.layout.container.Border', 'Ext.layout.container.Card', 'Ext.layout.container.AbstractCard', 'Ext.layout.component.Tab', 'Ext.resizer.Splitter', 'Ext.resizer.SplitterTracker', 'Ext.tab.Bar', 'Ext.tab.Tab', 'Ext.tab.Panel', 'Ext.picker.Date', 'Ext.picker.Month', 'Ext.button.Button', 'Ext.button.Split', 'Ext.selection.RowModel', 'Ext.grid.feature.Grouping', 'Ext.grid.Panel', 'Ext.grid.View', 'Ext.grid.Scroller', 'Ext.grid.Lockable', 'Ext.grid.LockingView', 'Ext.grid.RowNumberer', 'Ext.grid.ColumnLayout', 'Ext.grid.header.Container', 'Ext.grid.header.DragZone', 'Ext.grid.header.DropZone', 'Ext.grid.column.Column', 'Ext.grid.column.Date', 'Ext.grid.column.Number', 'Ext.grid.plugin.HeaderResizer', 'Ext.grid.plugin.HeaderReorderer', 'Ext.view.Table', 'Ext.view.TableChunker', 'Ext.panel.Table', 'Ext.dd.ScrollManager', 'Ext.dd.Registry', 'Ext.dd.DropTarget', 'Ext.dd.DDTarget', 'Ext.dd.DragZone', 'Ext.dd.DropZone' ]);
sencha create jsb -a index.html -p app.jsb3
What is wrong here?
I am using windows 2003 32 bit.
1 May 2012 2:32 PM #2
I'm having this exact same problem, except on OS X 10.7. How are other people building their minified ExtJS 4 applications? I've never been able to get this command to work, and the complete lack of output or some kind of timeout and stacktrace is aggravating.
1 May 2012 5:52 PM #3
1 May 2012 5:55 PM #4
You can also set -v for verbose reporting to see if that helps.
2 May 2012 9:43 AM #5
Thanks for your help.
I got it running this morning; turns out that, as decribed here, the SDK tools were choking on my application setup. Our app is built atop a Tornado server and doesn't have the exact structure defined in the getting started tutorial.
I had to add a bunch of code to our Tornado web server to have a build mode where it doesn't use HTTPS and serves up test pages (and blank responses to XHR requests) to generate the jsb3 files. Our web app is a login-only, SSL-only application, and of course the SDK tools choke on those things. I had been trying to use file loading rather than page loading, but the SDK system doesn't seem to be smart enough to deal with the ext code being in an unexpected location. I side-stepped that in the "sencha create jsb" portion of the process by doing as you said, pointing it to http://localhost/build/... and modifying my Tornado code as I mentioned. To make it through the "sencha build" step, I had to soft-link my extjs folder and my app folder into the build folder. That ended up working great.
I just wish that this were documented a little better, or the system gave some/better hints when it chokes. But, like I said, I got it running happily now, so that is a relief!
2 May 2012 10:40 AM #6
Thank you for the follow-up so others can benefit.
6 May 2012 7:59 PM #7
I can compress extjs now. The problem is that:
there is no call called Ext.layout.container.AbstractCard but the tool can not report the error. It is just blank
I hope that sencha improve the error catching and reporting to save time for every one.