Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    kworam is on a distinguished road

Default iOS native packaging problem on Windows 7

iOS native packaging problem on Windows 7

Hello, I am packaging an ST2 app for iOS on a Windows 7 machine. I ran into the same problem described by this user:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...g-on-Windows-7

and downloaded and installed the same MSI patch. I then issued the command again with apparent success:

C:\Personal\Development\Spluhdap\Spluhdap\Spluhdap\gesswerd>sdk\command\sencha.b
    at package build gesswerd.ios.release.json
    [INFO] The application was successfully packaged
    The application was successfully signed

but when I look in the output folder, I do not see an output file named 'GessWerd.app' but a folder named 'GessWerd.app'. This folder contains the following:

'_CodeSignature' folder
    'webapp' folder
    'icon.png' file
    'Info.plist' file
    'PkgInfo' file
    'stbuild_template' file

It looks like the build tool has created the structure of the .app file in the 'GessWerd.app' folder but has not turned the folder into a file...

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold

Information is spread across several forum posts, would you list the steps (copy this, copy that, run this, run that...) to at least run build command succesfuly?

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 & 5
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish / WildFly
    Databases: Oracle / DB2 / MySQL / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default don't want to copy/paste info

don't want to copy/paste info

I am only linking to one forum post and I don't want to copy/paste the contents of that post here. If someone at Sencha wants me to provide more information, please let me know what you need and I will gladly post it.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default need help

need help

Is anyone from Sencha monitoring this forum? This looks like a bug in the SDK tools and I would really appreciate some help with a work-around or a fix. The only work-around I can think of is to buy a Mac and retry native packaging with the Mac version of the SDK tools.

Thread Participants: 1