Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    j_schwartzy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Problem with Hiding Toolbar

Unanswered: Problem with Hiding Toolbar

Hi,

I'm hiding a toolbar in my mobile app and I periodically get blank space the height of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. I've tried just about everything I can think of but the problem persists. I've tried
    assigning listeners to the toolbar's hide event and calling doLayout and doComponentLayout for the panel that owns the toolbar.

Is there something else I can do to remedy this issue, or is this a limitation of Sencha Touch 1.1?

Best,
    Jeff Schwartz

Answers
    Vote Rating
    AkashSaikia is on a distinguished road

Hey, i think the problem is related to visible property when you try to hide the toolbar. Sencha sets the visible property to false, when you hide something, and when you set visible to false, then only the component gets hidden, but the space used by component is still there as the actual element is just invisible.

And when you set display:none in css, the actual element gets removed from the DOM, though visible in the DOM, but the element is not there, so it does not use any space. So this might help you.

Or you can do is , while hiding your toolbar, set its top propery to some value so that it goes out of the screen, and then call component layout of its parent.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar