Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ricksencha is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Architect 2.0 Build 412 Doesn't work with space in folder names OS X Lion

Sencha Architect 2.0 Build 412 Doesn't work with space in folder names OS X Lion

Hi guys,
    Looks like there is an error with deploying project with Mac OS X version of Sencha Architect.

If you select Deploy -> Copy option, the Sencha Architect script that is suppose to copy the files doesn't work is you project resides in a folder name containing spaces, e.g. "My Documents\My Sencha Projects"

Rick
    Sencha Architect 2.0 Build 412
    Mac OS X Lion
    iMac 27 Quad-Core 16GB Ram

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

Hi, Rick. The Sencha group is aware of the problem. They said they'd have an update but that was over a week ago. In the interim, i created a script file to copy saved files to my qa/production environments.

Hope that helps,
    John

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the bug report. The fix will be available in the next autoupdate.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2