Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tmcdonald is on a distinguished road

Default Using external scripts with architect

Using external scripts with architect

I'm at a loss how I would include an external script with sencha architect?

For instance I have an external script I use to handle internationalization. I imagine I could drop the code within the launch.

That leads me to the next question. When I set a label, title, etc. within architect I am editing a text field. Is there a way to override the text fields with a variable: i.e. LANG.TitleName, LANG.LabelName, etc., without employing a controller to do so?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tmcdonald is on a distinguished road

I realized now that I can use an external script by adding it as a resource the same way as I would add a css file.

The second part I have not figured out. Not sure how I can point to a variable instead of text in the label field (or text, etc). Any suggestions?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    apsq will become famous soon enough

The obvious solution for #2 is to use a script that converts strings matching certain patterns into variable or function calls. This means you'll have to run the script after every save and the text inside Architect won't be representative of the actual text, though.

I18N was supposed to be solved with ExtDesigner 2. Apparently it's not solved in Architect 2.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar