Vote Rating
    crysfel will become famous soon enough

Default Icon gloss

Icon gloss

Hi Guys.

I'm packing my sencha touch app using the sencha command, I have defined the glossOnIcon = false, on my application configuration, when I use safari and add the app to my home screen the icon loks without the gloss, however when I create the native application the icon on the home screen have the gloss!

Is there a configuration that I'm missing in order to remove the gloss from the icon when I package the app as native?

Regards

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Stx.Greg is on a distinguished road

I'm seeing the same behavior when I "Add to Home Screen" from Mobile Safari. I just upgraded to Touch 2.0.1 Commercial today and just started seeing gloss on the home screen icon no matter if I set glossOnIcon to true or false in my Ext.application config. It had been working in 2.0. I tried specifying multiple icon sizes as shown in the docs, but that didn't help.

Code:
    icon: {   57: 'resources/icons/icon.png',
       72: 'resources/icons/icon-72.png',
       114: 'resources/icons/icon-114.png'
    }

Vote Rating

I have uploaded my app to the apple marketplace (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/himnario/id524120252), but I really don't like the gloss on the icon, does anyone know how can I remove that?

Regards

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

There is a new config option called isIconPrecomposed - true for no gloss, false for gloss.
    Search the the sencha-touch-all-debug.js file for isIconPrecomposed and you will find a comments section explaining the new configs.

Vote Rating

Hi Stx.Greg

I dont find any property or method called "isIconPrecomposed" in the latest Sencha Touch code, I have just downloaded the latest version and didn't find anything.

Any others suggestions?

Regards

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

It works for me in Touch 2.0.1 Commercial. Try looking in sencha-touch-all-debug.js near Ext.setup.

Thread Participants: 1