Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DineshGudikandula is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS Docs Icons Description

ExtJS Docs Icons Description

Hello,

In ExtJS Docs contain different types of Icons .I want know about the," How many types of icons ,What is the description of icons,And What are the differentiation of icons in detail ".

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

There is a icon legend to the far right in API docs.

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DineshGudikandula is on a distinguished road

Can you sent the link about that icon legend?I want read that one.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Before I provide you with the wrong information, can you specify in more detail on what you are looking for?
    I read this as waiting to know what each icon means in the API docs, correct?

Icon Legend

Package
    Class
    Singleton
    Component
    Method
    Property
    Config Option
    Event

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mrbobpowell is on a distinguished road

Default button icon docs

button icon docs

Hello there,

I realize this thread is old, but I am currently looking for a list of built-in icons,
    essentially a web page in the sencha docs, that simply lists any button icons that sencha is released with.

I've found a lot of code for how to instantiate an icon, but no simple list of what the currently available, if any, icons are there.

Thanks,

Bob

Thread Participants: 2