Vote Rating
    Answers
    halcwb has a spectacular aura about halcwb has a spectacular aura about halcwb has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Textfields render half the width after upgrade from 4.0.7 to 4.1.0

Answered: Textfields render half the width after upgrade from 4.0.7 to 4.1.0

I have a login screen with two textfields in a fieldset. Using Ext 4.0.7 those fields fill out nicely in the fieldset, however, after upgrading to Ext 4.1.0, the fields take up only about a half of the width of the fieldset. I have tried every possible layout without any result.

Do other people have similar problems. Am I overlooking something stupid? I tried to isolate the problem, but when I test it in a separate HTML file, the textfields look fine.

2. Ok, it was something stupid, I did not update the shared layout that still pointed to the Ext 4.0.7 css file.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold

Hard to say without seeing the code. Could you still have an old override / css / theme still in place that is affecting it?

Vote Rating
    Answers
    halcwb has a spectacular aura about halcwb has a spectacular aura about halcwb has a spectacular aura about

Ok, it was something stupid, I did not update the shared layout that still pointed to the Ext 4.0.7 css file.

Vote Rating
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Toady View Post
    Hard to say without seeing the code. Could you still have an old override / css / theme still in place that is affecting it?
    Thanks, found that out just before you posted your answer! But thanks.

Thread Participants: 1