Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    B.Oury is on a distinguished road

Default No xsd for uibinder autocompletion

No xsd for uibinder autocompletion

Hi,

I try to create a project with GXT 3 and uibinder. My problem is that I have only partial autocomplete for gxt components.

I tried to add the xsd to my IDE for some components (ex: com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.xsd) but I can't found it, are they available somewhere ? (The namespace is used on the xml file but there is no xsd linked )

For information, I'm using IntelliJ IDEA.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Moved to the correct forums.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

As far as I'm aware, we don't currently have anything of this kind. The Google Plugin for Eclipse handles UiBinder autocomplete.

I've filed a bug against the team to have them take a look at whether this is something we're looking to provide.

Ext Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cbonami is on a distinguished road

Any news here ? Is there any xsd available somewhere ?
    Looks like quite obvious to me that such an xsd would be available as it represents the 'contract' that developers have to adhere to.

Thread Participants: 3