Vote Rating
    ejsmith is on a distinguished road

Post WANTED: ExtJS Bad Ass (Dallas, TX)

WANTED: ExtJS Bad Ass (Dallas, TX)

Big impact. Fast-paced, energetic environment. Smart and talented people. At CodeSmith Tools, you create software tools that help developers become more productive for many of the world’s biggest companies, empowered by the scope and flexibility only a small and nimble company can offer.

We need a talented and creative Ext JS framework guru to come in and show us the way. We are deep in development on a new product that implements Ext JS on top of .NET/C#. This is a great opportunity for hard-core product development and getting in on the ground floor of an already thriving company. We employ a work hard, play hard atmosphere and need a new team member to come with a lot of ideas and knowledge.

http://www.jobburner.com/jobs/?job=998

** NOTE: We would prefer local candidates (Dallas, TX), but we are open to the possibility of this position being remote for the right candidate.

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Bump - jump on this one guys

Ext Premium Member mattsmith321's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mattsmith321 is on a distinguished road

If only you were in Austin...

Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

I'm busy enough as it is with Ext based projects . I can't afford to take anything else on. That reminds me - i need to update my site. :P

Vote Rating

We are not 100% set against someone working remotely. We do have one other developer working remotely and we've been able to manage that pretty well.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to chime in and say that I've used CodeSmith in my .NET days, and it's cool stuff. Not sure what you guys are using Ext for, but I'm certain it will be interesting. Someone here should definitely jump on the opportunity.

Vote Rating

Brian,

That's awesome! Glad to hear that you liked CodeSmith. We certainly think your product is incredible over here as well.
    Eric J. Smith
    CodeSmith Tools, LLC
    Chief Software Architect

Vote Rating

Shameless bump.
    Eric J. Smith
    CodeSmith Tools, LLC
    Chief Software Architect