Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    esag_dk is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Live Tree Grid View?

Unanswered: Live Tree Grid View?

Hello,
    I came across this topic:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...w-for-TreeGrid

But since it's more a GXT 3 issue, I (re)post it in this section.

Are there any updates? My TreeGrid contains about 600 entries in 3 tree levels. Collapsed state is not a problem, but the TreeGrid has to be fully expanded. The created DOM is huge, so the component is not really usable (expand all = 15sec, expanding/collapsing one RootNode = 8sec). Buffered loading like in LiveGridView would be great. Is such a component planned? Or is there any other way to solve that problem?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Currently nothing for this is planned. However the classes that are required are all there. I have done it for several projects of customers of mine for GXT2 and also for some GXT3 projects already.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    esag_dk is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the fast answer!

Could you post an example source code, please? Or at least give some hints how to achieve the desired effect?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    meghana.g is on a distinguished road

Default LiveTreeGridView?

LiveTreeGridView?

Hello,
    We are also facing a similar issue.

Sven,
    If some of the code is already present, is it possible for us to get a fully functional implementation of LiveTreeGridView?

Thread Participants: 2