Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    twitchsbrew is on a distinguished road

Default No place for userAlias or userClassName

No place for userAlias or userClassName

Hello all,
    Complete noobie to Sencha Architect here. I am going through the "Build Your First Mobile App" tutorial and I am stuck on the second step.

First step is to add a "Main navigation view" and to set the userAlias and userClassName. I have done this. The second step is to add a container to the nav view and set the userAlias and userClassName. However, I don't have the option to add these to the newly added container. All I have under the "Architect" section is "Events". userAlias and userClassName are not options like they are when I added the main navigation view.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Just not sure what it is. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Twitch

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

Keep in mind, the child container is part of it's parent container and as such does not need properties such as class or alias to that class. Just set the child container's id or itemId property if you need to find that specific component later on via componentQuery (i.e. down, up etc..)

Hope that helps,
    John

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    twitchsbrew is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick reply, BostonMerlin. I will do that. I was just worried that I was missing something since the tutorial said to set the userAlias and userClassName on that container and I could not.

-Twitch

UPDATE: I just realized I was not following the instructions correctly. The container needed to be added as a top level item. When I did that, I was able to set the userAlias and userClassName.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar