Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mikepz888 is on a distinguished road

Default font size

font size

Hi Aaron, thx for the reply....my apologies but still a little confused:

- I can change the font of the Code Editor, but cant seem to change the font of the Sencha Architect as a whole. Is there a way to do this via the application or do i have to alter my screen resolution (this would be a real pain).

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

There is currently no way to change the size of all elements on the screen.

Our next version Sencha Architect 2.2, to be released soon will take advantage of Sencha Desktop Packager. We have plans to implement content zooming support there (just like Chrome) which would let us do this for people who want to see things bigger (and support things like a presenter mode).
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mikepz888 is on a distinguished road

Default font

font

thx very much for that

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Greg Arnott is on a distinguished road

In most circumstances I've been able to apply my own theme to "display of text/code" across platforms and tools.

Sublime Text 2, the IDE I most commonly use is brilliant for theming.

Terminal, vi, ... even Chrome Developer Tools I've modified to use the same code highlighting (Chrome Dev Tools in a minimal dark theme is impressive! How-to: https://plus.google.com/115133653231...ts/UZF34wPJXsL ).

As you've proven a code editing theme change is possible, how about allowing custom themes. This would then remove the requirement to add in a button for font sizes... which would be followed by a plethora of other tweaks all best suited to the individual.

If someone breaks their theme, then they can always enable the light/dark defaults.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    polnicky is on a distinguished road

I did not see this capability in Architect 2.2. Am I overlooking it or did it just not make the release?
    Our next version Sencha Architect 2.2, to be released soon will take advantage of Sencha Desktop Packager. We have plans to implement content zooming support there (just like Chrome) which would let us do this for people who want to see things bigger (and support things like a presenter mode).

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by polnicky View Post
    I did not see this capability in Architect 2.2. Am I overlooking it or did it just not make the release?
    It's not in Sencha Desktop Packager yet; but looking forward to having it!
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jengler@water.com is on a distinguished road

I'm also looking forward to bigger font sizes. any chance you can remove (or increase) the 20px cap as well?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

The content zooming would allow everything to be zoomed. Much like when in Chrome and you choose to Zoom in or Zoom out. View > Zoom In, Zoom Out
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar