Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    scheid is on a distinguished road

Default code editor font name and size

code editor font name and size

Hi all,

Did a search through the forum and couldn't find anything directly related to this. I know there is no way through the GUI to set the code editor font name and size; is there a manual way that I can do this with the current release? As I do more and more in Architect and in the code editor, the 9pt Courier is getting a bit harsh on my eyes ;-) .

I'm sure this is in a list of future release features, but if there is any manual way to do this now (e.g., edit a config file), I'd love to know. If it's not on the future feature list, I for one, would find this very useful, esp. as you make Architect more and more functional. Thanks.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We're working on changing the font-size as a setting now.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team dfoelber's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dfoelber will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the feedback!

Font size is now an application setting and will be available in the next autoupdate.
    David Foelber
    @davidfoelber
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    scheid is on a distinguished road

Great news! Thanks you. Font name too, by chance? I'd love to be able to use Monaco :-)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brich is on a distinguished road

Default General FONT problems in Sencha Architect

General FONT problems in Sencha Architect

The readability problem is actually more about the font choice than it's size. People ask for a bigger text size in the editor because the Courier font (or whatever it is) is quite hard to read. Please let users set their own choice of fonts.

Overall, the Sencha Architect application has a horrible GUI-experience on the Mac. Nearly all menus, text items, code editor text etc. in the app is chosen with styles making them unnecessarily hard to read. Also, it makes very poor use of menu items and general Mac OS X functionality that is expected of every app.

Is Sencha Architect a project that is just ported from some other platform? Because that would explain a lot.

Thread Participants: 3

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar