Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    support_csd_kz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: MenuBar overflow

Unanswered: MenuBar overflow

Hello forum,

How can I implement MenuBar overflow in GXT 3.0
    I used to extend ToolBarLayout in GXT 2.0 but it is impossible in a new version.
    Any ideas?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

It can be done almost the same way as in GXT 2. ToolbarLayout is no more. This functionality is now in HboxLayoutContainer. You will need to port this code from HBoxLayoutContainer into your MenuBar

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the tip.

But if I got it correct most code are in doLayout method in HBoxLayoutContainer, in what method can i put doLayout in MenuBar?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the tip.

But if I got it correct most code are in doLayout method in HBoxLayoutContainer, in what method can i put doLayout in MenuBar?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You need to add the logic in MenuBar. Its comming from a ResizeContainer, which MenuBar is not.

Thread Participants: 1