Threaded View

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tom_zeng is on a distinguished road

Default What's the best practices for using SA2 to develop for both Desktop and Mobile?

What's the best practices for using SA2 to develop for both Desktop and Mobile?

Hi,

I've been using Sencha Architect 2 to develop our mobile web app, and really enjoy using it and had great success in developing our app(kudos to the SA2 development team for such a nice and powerful tool). Now our legacy app is a desktop app - a combination of Flash and web app, and I am trying to pick a framework for rewriting our app for both desktop and mobile. I like Sencha Touch 2 a lot, and it runs great on desktop as well, the only problem is that it does not support Firefox and IE, Firefox is more of a problem than IE (because we can use Google Frame, and I think ST2 will support IE for Windows Mobile). Giving that Sencha Touch 2 is not going to support Firefox (is that still true? and why? and why is it hard to do so? - JQuery Mobile runs well on both FF and IE), we can not use it for both mobile and desktop. So for desktop, ExtJS 4.1 would be our next candidate, I am wondering what's the best way to structure our apps/projects so that we can achieve the maximum code sharing between mobile and desktop?

Thanks in Advance,
    Tom Zeng
    Lead Software Architect
    Wireless Matrix
    Last edited by tom_zeng; 7 May 2012 at 8:10 AM. Reason: typo

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi