Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tom_zeng is on a distinguished road

Default Can Sencha Architect 2 make (WYSIWYG) use of custom CSS and extra icons?

Can Sencha Architect 2 make (WYSIWYG) use of custom CSS and extra icons?

Hi,

We developed CSS and icons for our app(developed with SA2), and I am wondering if Sencha Architect 2 can make use of those so that our app looks like our app inside SA2?

Thanks,

Tom Zeng
    Lead Software Architect
    Wireless Matrix

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by tom_zeng View Post
    Hi,
    We developed CSS and icons for our app(developed with SA2), and I am wondering if Sencha Architect 2 can make use of those so that our app looks like our app inside SA2?
    Not for now.
    But, IMHO, I think that even if that feature is far...far...far.. in the future, the use of SA worth the effort depending on how you are accostum to write applications: Create a different application entry point (other than app.html), include whatever resorce you need and wth very few clicks you can see you application running on your own css/theme in few seconds.

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 & 5
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish / WildFly
    Databases: Oracle / DB2 / MySQL / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tom_zeng is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that's what we do right now with a separate index.html, but it'd be a lot nicer if we can see our look and feel inside SA2, especially for designers.

Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1