Vote Rating
    mysticav is on a distinguished road

Default 4.1.1, WHEN ???

4.1.1, WHEN ???

AS we all know, 4.1.0 came with some bugs.

When are you planning to release an upgrade ?
    Using Ext with cachefly
    Working on LAMPExt

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    fbarcelo is on a distinguished road

I'm waiting to change from version 4.0.7 to 4.1.1. I try with version 4.1 but found some problems, what schedule have version 4.1.1?

Thanks.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Would be nice to see the bug fixes roadmapped for 4.1.1. 4.1 is less buggy for me than 4.0.7, but there are a few bugs that I'm hoping see fixes in the next minor release.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

4.1.1RC1 has been released.

Scott.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Hi Folks...

If you don't provide details on what is broken in your situation, the odds that 4.1.1 (or any release for that matter) will fix those problems is low.

If others have reported the same symptoms, add a "+1" to that thread if you feel so inclined. Otherwise, please take a moment and document what bugs you have encountered. There's really no other way for us to know of the problems and for you to get the fixes you need.

If you have already done so, then please disregard
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dougbieber is on a distinguished road

Default I think not specifying the specific bug is ok

I think not specifying the specific bug is ok

If Sencha wants detail visibility into people's complaints and reproducible conditions they should publish a bug database so that customers can track issues and hopefully save time trying to send Sencha a bunch of paired-down code. I always hesitate to create something that Sencha can use for bug reproduction because it typically takes a chunk of time out of my week and perhaps another customer has already submitted such a case.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

This has been a topic of many discussions, and this option is under consideration.

On the other hand, are you willing to live with a potential bug based on the fact that someone else may have made a report?

Also note that a large amount of our time is looking for bugs that may already exists before we log them ourselves. In either case, time has to be spent.

Scott.