Hybrid View

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mvoss is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: 504 Gateway timeout

Answered: 504 Gateway timeout

Hi,

I was on SourceDevCon in London this week and was really impressed with Jason Cline demo of his Sencha IO chat application. So I wanted to try it out myself. I downloaded his code from github (https://github.com/clinejm/sourcedevcon) and registered a account at the Sencha IO website. However I immediately started getting problems.

I think I have set up the application id, application secret and groupID correct. However registrating users always files with a CAN_NOT_REGISTER error. I have done some debugging and found out that the error is thrown in the Group.js file. The group.js file gets this error: RPC request has timed out as there was no reply from the server .

I have set up my group to let the users authenticate before download and the Sencha.io service. When trying to register at: http://evita.login.senchafy.com/login I get a 504 gateway exception. What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Markus Voss

2. I fixed the 504 problem.

John

Answers
    Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

I'm having the same issue - was looking to try out Sencha.io, but am getting a 504 when attempting to login.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    merrells is an unknown quantity at this point

The user login server is quite badly broken at the moment, we'll be fixing it over the next couple of days.

John

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    merrells is an unknown quantity at this point

I fixed the 504 problem.

John

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi