Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    LibSpiritus is on a distinguished road

Default Evaluation version and licence

Evaluation version and licence

Hi folks,

Is it possible to publish a (free) application designed with the 30 days evaluation version Architect ?

Thanks in advance,

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You are best left to speak with our licensing department at licensing@sencha.com.

If you have a valid commercial license to Ext JS (paid) or Sencha Touch (free), you can publish what was generated by the tool during the trial.

Similarly if you are creating an open source project and comply with the GPL v3, you can publish what was generated by the tool during the trial.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    LibSpiritus is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the answer !
    Best,

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    RonSencha is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Architect Evaluation - Need account ID

Sencha Architect Evaluation - Need account ID

I am being asked to provide some kind of account ID when trying to run the trial version of Architect and basically keep going in circles trying to get this ID. The links provided on the screen don't really work, they just lead you to the Sencha site. Who disigned this method of trying software? I am now discouraged from trying this.

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

@RonSencha - Your account id would be "RonSencha" and whatever password you used to register with the forums.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    RonSencha is on a distinguished road

I had tried putting in my forum user id and password multiple times. No dice.....just keeps me on the same screen. Seems it doesn't like the uplow version of the id (RonSencha), worked when I entered it all in lower case.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by RonSencha View Post
    I had tried putting in my forum user id and password multiple times. No dice.....just keeps me on the same screen. Seems it doesn't like the uplow version of the id (RonSencha), worked when I entered it all in lower case.
    That's odd. Did you originally register with a username with all lowercase or something? Anything out of the ordinary that we should be aware of?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 2