Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ProgettoFideuram is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ComboBoxCell

Unanswered: ComboBoxCell

Hi All,

I have problems with comboBoxCell,
    I was trying to insert this object in my grid with no problem, but I have to select a default value for each row based on the dataModel that I have.

Where can I find a practic example with a grid with a comboboxcell visible (not editable grid).

Thank you,
    Best regards

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Moving post to GWT forums.

Scott.

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I was trying to insert this object in my grid with no problem, but I have to select a default value for each row based on the dataModel that I have.
    Is this default value the value that your ValueProvider for this specific column returns?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi Sven,
    I have different default values for each row of the grid.

Best regards.

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, but how do you get the value? Is it inside the model that represents the row?

When setting up your grid you are providing a ValueProvider for each ColumnConfig, so it would get the value for the column in this specific row. Is that the default value of your ComboBoxCell?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default PagingToolBar with comboboxCell problems.

PagingToolBar with comboboxCell problems.

Hi Sven,
    sorry for the delay, I was Trying by myself to resolve this, also with listbox and selectionCell, having the same result.
    Yes, I have a ValueProvider for each ColumnConfig to get the value for the column in this specific row. I noticed that the problem is not the comboboxCell, but is in the PagingToolBar, that load the grid 2 times, and the second time I lost the values in the combo, the same happens when I refresh the pagingToolbar (loss of the selected values in the combo).
    Instead when I load the grid without the pagingToolbar everything is ok.
    Am I missing something, any suggestion?

Thank you.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Resolved

Resolved

Thank you,

resolved.

Thread Participants: 2