Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daddiofaddio is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks...Any Sencha engineers weighing in?

Thanks...Any Sencha engineers weighing in?

Thanks for the workaround.

It would be nice, though, if someone from Sencha could address this. I am trying to work thru the sample CarStore app so I am not doing anything outside of the ordinary. Having paid for the Architect application, it should at least work as advertised. Hopefully a fix is in the works.

Anyone from Sencha monitoring this thread? Please advise, thanks.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rklowe01 is on a distinguished road

The problem is that Architect doesn't work correctly yet with Sencha SDK Tools Beta3. The work around, per Phil Strong's post is: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ools-v2-beta-3

This worked for me... good luck. Hopefully, Architect will be updated soon to eliminate the need for this workaround.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

daddiofaddio,

Sorry for the delayed response. It's hard to get to them all every day.

[ERROR] The current working directory (/Users/glenn_graham/Sites/citybars) is not a recognized Sencha SDK or application folder
    As rklowe01 says this is telling you that SDK Tools doesn't recognize this application directory as it wasn't generated using SDK Tools. Follow the instructions described in my other post to get past this.

[DEBUG] Session could not be started: Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=2 UserInfo=0x100615680 "Simulator session timed out."
    This points to you not specifying an absolute file path to the outputPath (did a bit of googling!)
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team