Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mehran is on a distinguished road

Default 4.1 custom folder structure bug

4.1 custom folder structure bug

Hi

I'm not sure if I'm talking about the same bug as EXTJSIV-4202, but since it is reported as fixed I thought I should post this bug.

I have renamed the "extjs" folder to "extjs-4.1.0" and told the ExtJS object about it:
    Code:
    Ext.Loader.setPath("Ext", "extjs-4.1.0");
    Yet some of the resources are tried to be loaded from the wrong address, e.g.:
    Code:
    /extjs/resources/themes/images/default/button/arrow.gif
    I'm using the following release:
    Release Date: April 20, 2012
    Version Number: 4.1.0

It's worth mentioning that the same problem is not found with 4.0.7.

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

In which case? These files are only reference via the CSS. Can we see a test case?
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mehran is on a distinguished road

After investigating the problem for some time, I manage to narrow the problem to my customized theme. I'm not sure if it's my fault or it's a bug since I'm using the same "theme.scss" file in both versions.
    Looking at the theme.css (my customized theme), as for 4.0.7 the mentioned resource is addressed like so:
    Code:
    ../images/button/arrow.gif
    But in 4.1.0 it's:
    Code:
    ../../extjs/resources/themes/images/default/button/arrow.gif
    It reveals the problem clearly. I'm just not sure if I did do something wrong to end up with such addresses! All I did was to copy my theme.scss file by config.rb's side and execute the "compass compile" command. Just as the same as I did for 4.0.7.

Thanks for your quick response.

Thread Participants: 1