Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeff01 is on a distinguished road

Default How to popup one of those opaque screens with a form

How to popup one of those opaque screens with a form

I want to popup an opaque form that covers the window with a form in the middle. The idea is to click add record or update record when I am on a row in the grid.

Do you have a function/component in Architecture 2 that will do that? If not a suggestion on how to inegrate this would be apprieciated.

Thanks

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Create an Ext.Window and set the modal configuration to true. Put a formpanel inside of it with fields etc

Then when clicking the record you will setup an event handler or controller action that will create and cache the window and set the record.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mejammin is on a distinguished road

Default Any Example of Modal Window using Architect

Any Example of Modal Window using Architect

Can anyone elaborate or refer me to some examples as to how one can create, cache and set the record (using Architect 2) as per the reply below:

"Then when clicking the record you will setup an event handler or controller action that will create and cache the window and set the record."

I cant find any example to show a modal window (this should be a very common thing to be doing) using Architect 2. All examples I find are pure ExtJS and they dont seem to migrate easily into Architect. I'd really appreciate some direction.
    Last edited by mejammin; 14 May 2012 at 1:24 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Participants: 2