Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jafingi is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: iPhone Developer: no identity found (and where to put .mobileprovision?)

Unanswered: iPhone Developer: no identity found (and where to put .mobileprovision?)

Hi everyone,

I'm almost building my Sencha Touch 2 app, but I have a little issue with packing my app.

As I'm on a Mac (Snow Leopard) it should be no problem running "sencha app build native". It also works, it makes the .app package and everyone are happy. But when it is about to do the .ipa, it cannot find my certificate.

Here is the last lines it outputs:
    Code:
    [INFO] The application was successfully packagedFailed to execute system command while signing application with error 256
    Failed to package application
    [ERROR] iPhone Developer: no identity found
    I have the iPhone Developer in my keyring and the correct applicationName, applicationID and bundleSeedId.

Should I put my .mobileprovision file anywhere so sencha can find it? Or what should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get the cert from apple and double-click to install it?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jafingi is on a distinguished road

It eventually turned out that the problem was isolated for OSX Lion. Tried on both Snow Leopard and Win7 where it worked instantly.

Still haven't got it working on my Lion install yet.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rklowe01 is on a distinguished road

I'm having a similar problem, when run: sencha package configuration.json, I get the following result:

[ERROR] The current working directory (/Users/zachlowe/Sites/sencha_sdk/myprojects/sencha_deploy/GameDay) is not a recognized Sencha SDK or application folder
    iPhone Distribution: no identity found
    The application was successfully packaged
    Failed to execute system command while signing application with error 256
    Failed to package application

Can anyone help?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    svenna has a spectacular aura about svenna has a spectacular aura about

Im having the same problem now, on Lion.

Not an experienced OSX user though, but the cert is installed and I´ve tried both with and without an alias in packager config. Did you get it working on your Lion installation?
    Sven Tore Iversen

Answers
    Vote Rating
    svenna has a spectacular aura about svenna has a spectacular aura about

Got this working by importing the privkey to the chain.

The priv key for the cert was made on another computer, and I had to convert it to a p12 and import it to the keychain.
    Sven Tore Iversen