You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTGWT-2064 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default cannot tab into or out of grid inline editor

cannot tab into or out of grid inline editor

GXT 3.0.0
    Internet Explorer 8, Windows 7
    Chrome 20, Windows 7
    No virtual machine

If you have a page of traditional components and a grid (with inline editing at least), tabbing fails to include the grid. With IE8, when I tab I can do row highlighting, but sometimes I cannot. In Chrome row highlighting seems to always happen.

I would like to be able to have tabbing into the grid to enable editing of the first editable cell in the grid.

Also, when I tab while in the grid, I cannot tab out of the grid, just ends at the last element in the grid.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default error when tabbing out of grid and next element is disabled

error when tabbing out of grid and next element is disabled

If you are tabbing in a grid and the elements after the grid are disabled, you can get this error in the developer console. [update: I was able to produce this error w/out having disabled radio buttons, just tabbing fast enough; seems to be related to the other issue I have reported http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...IE-issue-only)]

Testing in IE8

GridTabbing.jpg

Code used to get the error above.

GridTabbing.zip
    Last edited by nbuesing; 9 May 2012 at 5:44 AM. Reason: additional information

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

I've been able to replicate the issue and have filed a bug against the team.

Thread Participants: 1