Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cihangir34 is on a distinguished road

Default i can't deploy and preview project

i can't deploy and preview project

Hi, i created a simple project contains only one Label control. And i want to see it in a page and click to Preview button,but it shows only empty app.html page. My Label is not in that page. How can i see the preview of my projects? i configured the Deploy Path and URL Prefix fields on Settings screen. But Deploy process is not running also. A window appears and says running xcopy. But nothings happend. deploy path always empty. Pls help. i'm new to Sencha.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

A few items to check:

Do you see any errors in the console?
    Do you have extjs in the path
    Where are you rendering to? document.body? e.g.: renderTo: Ext.getBody()

Regards,
    Scott

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cihangir34 is on a distinguished road

Nope. No error occurring while processing.
    In the settings window, Ext JS path is: http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-4.0.7-commercial/
    There isn't complex code in my project. Just a Label i added.and then clicked to Deploy button. Deploy screen appears but nothings happend. Just waiting on the screen and it says running xcopy.
    here is a screent shot.
    sencha_deploy.jpg

And meanwhile, i'm using 30 Days trial version.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I would guess you are just testing the basics of the designer. In simply dropping a label on the canvas without out a form, it will simple define the item as:

Code:
    Ext.define('MyApp.view.MyLabel', {
        extend: 'Ext.form.Label',

text: 'My Label',   

initComponent: function() {
            var me = this;

me.callParent(arguments);
        }

});
    If you want to render this label, then you would create an instance and render it to the body like so:
    Code:
    Ext.create('MyApp.view.MyLabel', {
        renderTo: Ext.getBody()
    });
    Typically you would create a form and place it in there.

Regards,
    Scott

Thread Participants: 1