Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2065 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rmulcha is on a distinguished road

Default CheckBoxSelectionModel not showing up in the grid header

CheckBoxSelectionModel not showing up in the grid header

Hello There..,

I am using gxt-3.0.0.jar and trying a checkbox selection model. And somehow the select all checkbox is not showing up in the header, I see that it was working fine on the explorer demo. Not sure if I am missing something or there is a bug with the jar that took, pls help.

Here is the code.
    final NumberFormat number = NumberFormat.getFormat("0.00");IdentityValueProvider<Stock> identity = new IdentityValueProvider<Stock>(); final CheckBoxSelectionModel<Stock> sm = new CheckBoxSelectionModel<Stock>(identity);ColumnConfig<Stock, String> nameCol = new ColumnConfig<Stock, String>(props.name(), 50, "Company");ColumnConfig<Stock, String> symbolCol = new ColumnConfig<Stock, String>(props.symbol(), 100, "Symbol");ColumnConfig<Stock, Double> lastCol = new ColumnConfig<Stock, Double>(props.last(), 75, "Last");ColumnConfig<Stock, Double> changeCol = new ColumnConfig<Stock, Double>(props.change(), 100, "Change");changeCol.setCell(new AbstractCell<Double>() {@Override
    publicvoid render(Context context, Double value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {String style = "style='color: " + (value < 0 ? "red" : "green") + "'";String v = number.format(value);sb.appendHtmlConstant("<span " + style + " qtitle='Change' qtip='" + v + "'>" + v + "</span>");}});ColumnConfig<Stock, Date> lastTransCol = new ColumnConfig<Stock, Date>(props.lastTrans(), 100, "Last Updated");lastTransCol.setCell(new DateCell(DateTimeFormat.getFormat("MM/dd/yyyy")));List<ColumnConfig<Stock, ?>> l = new ArrayList<ColumnConfig<Stock, ?>>();l.add(sm.getColumn());l.add(nameCol);l.add(symbolCol);l.add(lastCol);l.add(changeCol);l.add(lastTransCol);ColumnModel cm = new ColumnModel<Stock>(l);ListStore<Stock> store = new ListStore<Stock>(props.key());store.addAll(TestData.getStocks());Grid<Stock> grid = new Grid<Stock>(store, cm);grid.setSelectionModel(sm);getView().setGrid(grid);
    grid.getView().setAutoExpandColumn(nameCol);

Response:

grid.jpg

Attached Images

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

I don't see the checkbox you're describing in the Explorer demo. Do you mean this example? http://sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:checkboxgrid

Nevertheless, I've filed this against the team to add or determine how to implement such a select-all checkbox.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    gishmo is on a distinguished road

The select all box was removed with the final version of GXT 3.0.0.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-CheckBox-Grid

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I was looking at this link http://sencha.com/examples-dev/#Exam...e:checkboxgrid . And yes I was talking about Select All Check Box, this is kind of a very basic requirement for us, please confirm.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dierp is on a distinguished road

I can confirm that the checkbox was present in all the beta releases up to at least RC1. It vanished with either the RC2 or final release.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sblommers is infamous around these parts

Default Fix / Hack

Fix / Hack

1) Grab 3.0.0b from maven

or:

2)
    Add
    Code:
    <groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery</groupId>
    <artifactId>gwtquery</artifactId>
    <version>1.1.0</version>
    to pom.xml

and add
    Code:
    <inherits name='com.google.gwt.query.Query'/>
    to your *.gwt.xml

and add
    Code:
            // This fixes the invisible checkbox to select all in the grid using Jquery, fix underway by Sencha
            grid.getLoader().addLoadHandler(new LoadHandler() {
                @Override
                public void onLoad(LoadEvent event) {
                    $(".x-grid-td-checker").css(CSS.HEIGHT.with(Length.px(22)));
                }    
            });
    in your grid loading code

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I don't use maven, should I add any jars? Pls provide details for ant aswell

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by rmulcha View Post
    I don't use maven, should I add any jars? Pls provide details for ant aswell
    Then add jars, zippy is here: https://maven.sencha.com/repo//gxt-gpl-release/com/sencha/gxt/gxt-release/3.0.0b/gxt-release-3.0.0b.zip

Get GwtQuery at http://code.google.com/p/gwtquery/

I do recommend using the gxt releases but 3.0.0b has some bugs like cell bleed.

Good luck

Note: add import static com.google.gwt.query.client.GQuery.$; (eclipse doesn't pick that one up from your dependencies)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default 3.0.0 bleeds also but only firefox when scaling

3.0.0 bleeds also but only firefox when scaling

I just realized that 3.0.0b is fine except for firefox when scaling but that bug is in 3.0.0 also so don't bother going for the jQuery solution go straight to 3.0.0b

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    klimeryk is on a distinguished road

This missing basic functionality is also bothering us...
    Here's a solution not requiring any external dependencies:
    Code:
    grid.addViewReadyHandler(new ViewReadyHandler() {
        @Override
        public void onViewReady(ViewReadyEvent event) {
            XElement checker = grid.getView().getHeader().getElement().child(".x-grid-td-checker");
            checker.getStyle().setHeight(22, Unit.PX);
        }
    });

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar