Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nithya_l is on a distinguished road

Default Launching a new viewport from one

Launching a new viewport from one

Hi,

I needed help with launching a new page from one. I am launching the first page by using the Ext.application method

var cmpSearchViewport = Ext.create('MyApp.view.SearchViewport', {
    renderTo: Ext.getBody()
    });
    cmpSearchViewport.show();
    On click of a button on this page the new viewport should be launched. I added this to the button listener.\

var cmp1 = Ext.create('MyApp.view.MyViewport', {
    renderTo: Ext.getBody()
    });
    cmp1.show();

But it is not displayed properly and the first page is still showing up. Please let me know how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You do not need to call renderTo or show to display a ViewPort. This is done automatically.

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nithya_l is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply.
    If I remove the renderTo and show the page is rendering, but the display is not covering the entire page.

The first page is still showing up and a part of the next page is rendered on a small portion.

Should I clear the body content and then call the Ext.create. If so how can that be done.

Thanks

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

ViewPort is designed to display using the entire browser client window. If you have other content on the browser body, you may want to use a panel. Is this case?

Regards,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar