Vote Rating
    wilzdezign is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.application launch timeout? refresh?

Ext.application launch timeout? refresh?

Getting ready to release an application built with the ST2 native build for iOS which I am using 4 DataViews pulling 4 different external JSONP requests and also a MapPanel with Google Maps. I pushed it onto my iPad with wireless enabled, but not authenticated. What is happening on open is the application just sits at the loading screen with the dots. If I close the app and authenticate to the wireless, then open the app, it still sits there at the loading screen (cached?). If I delete the app and install it again, the wireless now authenticated, the application loads along with all the lists and the map panel correctly.

I believe the JSONP calls happen before the 'launch' from the Ext.application, so if they do not connect to the Internet, is there a way to timeout the 'launch' and try again next time the site/app is opened up? or must this be done as a static link to refresh the page?

I can mimic this by unplugging the network cable to the computer and then open the ST2 site in Chrome/Safari, it just sits at the loading dots and it never reaches the 'launch' to execute Ext.fly('appLoadingIndicator').destroy() and Ext.Viewport.add(Ext.create('MainPanel'))

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

In launch I would just check if things are loaded. If not then execute the launch method again after a certain delay.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar