Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rklowe01 is on a distinguished road

Default Architect Update caused error: Cannot call method 'join' of undefined

Architect Update caused error: Cannot call method 'join' of undefined

I'm on day 25 of my 30 day Architect trial and made great progress on my app and was ready to hit the purchase button for Architect, when on May 12th (or 11th), an Architect upgrade was pushed to my PC. Now, all the sudden, my app wont refresh on localhost and I get the following error:

Cannot call method 'join' of undefined (Sencha-touch-all-debug.js line 49495)

Because this error is in the sencha debug file, I have no idea what is causing it.... again, my app was running fine before the update. I'm hoping there is a simple explanation and fix for this, because I was sooo close to finishing the app and purchasing Architect. Please help!!! thanks in advance

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

This seems like a Sencha Touch 2.0.1 framework issue. We will need a use case to take a look at this. You can certainly upgrade the library path in Project settings to use 2.0.0 to go back to working mode - http://extjs.cachefly.net/touch/sencha-touch-2.0.0/

Regards
    Bharat Nagwani
    Sencha Designer Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rklowe01 is on a distinguished road

I may have found the problem... seems the update requires all localstorage proxies to have id that is different from Store class name. I appended 'proxy' to each of my localstorage proxy id's and this seems to have solved the problem.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jcrogel is on a distinguished road

Renaming the id just fixed temporarily the problem, i am back to the same error message. I have the same issue like you, I started trying Architect and it corrupted my installation.

Worst part is that the Sencha Touch API do not reflect the changes of 2.0.1 so we are shooting in the dark here. I feel like a minor change (2.0.0 vs 2.0.1) should not break your code like that.

Vote Rating
    Skynet-tx is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! This is not a bug. That was not the error, you must specify the datatype of the field id.
    Something like

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cs0731 is on a distinguished road

Default LoaclStoreT1.getProxy().clear()

LoaclStoreT1.getProxy().clear()

You can use "Store.getProxy().clear();" to Remove all items from the store.

and then resolve this problem...

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar