Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    invalidoyt is on a distinguished road

Default [FIXED] Build 439 - Loops my files

[FIXED] Build 439 - Loops my files

Hello all,

Just a moment ago, I have updated my Sencha Architect to the build 439. My app used to work pretty well just before the update. After the update, I deployed the app with a very minor change (just an icon url). Then my app crashed on both Chrome and Firefox -not tested on others.

On fiddler, here is how it seems:

ss.jpg

If you keep the page on, the loop of TourModel and TourCategoryModel goes on until the software crashes.

Any ideas?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default changes in model production

changes in model production

just compared my backup"s model files and the model files produced by build 439.

Build 439 produces model files with "requires" config, which was not possible and could not be done before this build. Now new model files have "requires" config with relations to other model files. I havent specified any "requires" config, it is there automatically and i cannot change it. I have to remove the requires config manually on every deploy...

Suggestions?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default autoLoad on hasmany association

autoLoad on hasmany association

I think I found what was wrong.
    On my hasMany associations of my models, I had "autoload" true. Removed it and loop is gone. (i had cross-references between my models, I think this is why Extjs tried to go back and forth again and again).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sottilde will become famous soon enough

This is a very serious bug! Turning off autoLoad does not fix the issue for me, and requires[] statements are generated for belongsTo associations as well. I have a number of infinite loading loops in my app now and it is totally useless.

This needs to be fixed ASAP as it completely breaks projects!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

Could you please attach a use case where the requires is causing loading to go in a loop?
    Thanks
    Bharat Nagwani
    Sencha Designer Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

@Sottilde, can you please confirm that you dont have any cross-associations between your models? Example:

Model1 belongsTo Model2
    Model2 hasMany Model1

If you have such a scheme, can you try removing one of associations? This may worth a try. My app is a little bit complex; I would have to create the issue by trying many things again. I will try to reproduce the issue when I have a more suitable time. Perhaps Sottilde could do this for us.