Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sottilde will become famous soon enough

Ok, sent.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team jjohnston's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jjohnston will become famous soon enough jjohnston will become famous soon enough

Thanks, got it and the loop is reproducible. After playing around a bit I noticed that you are using a ExtJS 4.1 RC build in your project. Swapping this out with 4.0.7 eliminates the problem, and I am able to reproduce the looping with a simplistic A->B,B->A association in a fresh project if I use the 4.1 library.

It appears Ext's loader got a bug introduced somewhere between 4.0.7 and 4.1 -- we will work with the Ext team to find the cause and any potential workarounds.
    Jason Johnston
    @lojjic
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnston View Post
    Thanks, got it and the loop is reproducible. After playing around a bit I noticed that you are using a ExtJS 4.1 RC build in your project. Swapping this out with 4.0.7 eliminates the problem, and I am able to reproduce the looping with a simplistic A->B,B->A association in a fresh project if I use the 4.1 library.

It appears Ext's loader got a bug introduced somewhere between 4.0.7 and 4.1 -- we will work with the Ext team to find the cause and any potential workarounds.
    Ah ha, that makes sense.
    I have been using 4.1 since it fixes a bug with scrollbars in 4.0.7. One of the panels in my main view would fail to render its scrollbar approximately half the time. I considered that bug critical so I had to upgrade.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team jjohnston's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jjohnston will become famous soon enough jjohnston will become famous soon enough

OK working with the Ext team the current best idea is to use the "uses" directive rather than "requires". I've tried this in the project you sent and it prevents the looping issue, but would you mind making that change in your local app files (all the app/model/*.js files, change "requires" to "uses") and make sure your app still functions properly with that change, i.e. all the associations function properly?

If this works for you then we'll make that change in Architect's code generation.
    Jason Johnston
    @lojjic
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ok, I will make this change and report back in a few.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnston View Post
    OK working with the Ext team the current best idea is to use the "uses" directive rather than "requires". I've tried this in the project you sent and it prevents the looping issue, but would you mind making that change in your local app files (all the app/model/*.js files, change "requires" to "uses") and make sure your app still functions properly with that change, i.e. all the associations function properly?

If this works for you then we'll make that change in Architect's code generation.
    Okay, I'm happy to report that changing all 'requires' statements to 'uses' (including in Viewport) fixes the issue. Even better, it does not break my build process with SDK Tools.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

I believe the update with the fix is pushed out.
    Thanks for providing the project and reporting this.
    Bharat Nagwani
    Sencha Designer Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks, Jason and Bharat, for your quick handling of this issue! I have upgraded to 442 and my application works just fine.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar