Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    trupti.patil is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to maintain selected menus

Unanswered: How to maintain selected menus

Hello,

I have menu and sub-menu structure using Ext.Panel and tbar property. When I click on one of the submenu there is one tree panel and clicking on one of the node the related contents gets opened in right side.

When I refresh the page it takes me to home page.

I want it like if I am on submenu page, then after refreshing the page it should display the submenu page.

To get the scenario please refer the attached images.

Can anybody help me in this?

Thank you,
    Trupti
    Attached Images

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You will have to save this info to the client (cookie) and then provide this info on reload.

Regards,
    Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    trupti.patil is on a distinguished road

You mean to save whole content in cookie. If so then it will be too much data in cookie.

There is no other way to do that?

Regards,
    Trupti

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You can pick the local storage method that you want, but the point is that if you want to recall a previous location after leaving the page, you will have to keep track of it yourself. There is an extension that does save info to a table, or you could create your own and load that at startup to get the settings.

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1